Google Analytics Web analytics and measurement tools for your business
Optimize your email marketing
Google Analytics is a free web analytics tool that helps you measure sales and conversions. Gain insights into how your email subscribers use your site and what keeps them coming back. Use Google Analytics alongside Mad Mimi's reporting to determine what's working for your email newsletters (and what's not).
Mad Mimi automatically tags your links so you can measure your newsletter's success. Simply add the domains you have Google Analytics installed on and hit Save. Mad Mimi intelligently automates your link tags and tracks your sales, conversions and ROI.
Setting up Basic Google Analytics Integration
- Click on Add Things at the top of any Mad Mimi page and activate the Google Analytics integration.
- Click on the "Add a domain" button and enter the domain you'd like to track.
- Save your changes. Mad Mimi will now automatically tag all links to that domain in your newsletters.
Tracking Sales And Conversions
- Follow the steps above.
- Then, click the "Activate Ecommerce Conversion Analytics" button.
- Enter your Google Analytics info and click the Accept button to grant Mad Mimi permission to track your conversions data.
- Track conversion value in Mad Mimi's stats reporting.
- Read our detailed, step-by-step instructions on setting up Mad Mimi's Google Analytics integration.
- Read more about Mad Mimi's Google Analytics integration and email marketing.