What self-respecting BRUNCH would be complete without the presence of Bagels and Waffles? How people adorn them is...boundless. I discovered some ways (pictured above) that run a gamut of tastes, so I thought I would share. With bagels you might sometimes prefer lightly sweet, quite sweet, or a savory sensation instead. Waffles swimming in syrup is a standard, but you can also substitute a favorite jam/marmalade, a mix of fresh fruit and fruited syrup, or a more dessert-ish whipped cream and caramel...it's all about options!
- Bagel at the top - Cream Cheese and my light, citrus Bergamot Syrup drizzled over the top.
- Bagel in the middle is a mix of chopped tomato, capers and my salt preserved lemons (diced) over a layer of cream cheese.
- Bagel at the bottom is the new Black Finger Lime Marmalade over cream cheese.
- Waffle at the top is adorned with whipped cream and my Hot Ginger Caramel Sauce.
- Waffle in the middle is topped with fresh raspberries and my Blood Orange Syrup (lighter, less sweet than maple/maple flavored syrups and wonderfully balanced citrus notes).
- Waffle at the bottom is simply enhanced with my Apricot Jam.
It's amazing how slight variations on familiar themes can bring new life and taste to them!
The gift selections below offer wonderful variety (your selections - including new and recent introductions), SAVINGS and a beautiful presentation. CLICK ANY IMAGE to explore...