Here's how it works:
During the 2-weeks of the challenge (Mon, 11/7-Sun, 11/20) you "cross-train" by simply attending classes from 2 or more of our 4 different class-types: Dance, Cardio, Stretch, & Strength (see below for specific class options).
* If you attend 2 types of classes then you'll earn 1 entry into the prize-drawing.
* If you attend 3 types of classes then you'll earn 3 entries.
* If you attend all 4 types of classes then you'll earn 6 entries!
The more diversely you "cross-train", the better your chances of winning a prize! Only one prize per participant, though (we want to spread the fun around as far as possible). The first step, though, is you need to sign-up online to participate (click here, registration is FREE!).
Your attendance-totals and prize-drawing entries will be listed on the "Current Results" page of our website and will be updated daily during the 2-week challenge. Your attendance will be tracked when you check-in with our classroom attendants prior to class by showing them your FitLife passes, or when you sign-in on our Self Check-in sheets by legibly writing your name and correct FitLife pass-number.
▪ 1 FitLife Personal Training 3-session Intro Package ($100-$125 value)
▪ 2 OPERS Facilities Winter Quarter Memberships ($33-$95 value each)
▪ 1 FitLife GX Winter Quarter Pass ($30 value)
▪ 1 UCSC Intramurals Winter Quarter All-Access Pass ($20 value)
▪ 2 UCSC Recreation Program T-shirts ($15 value each)
▪ 3 FitLife GX Monthly Passes ($12 value each)
▪ ...and more to come!
Available Classes for Each Class-Type:
For the purposes of this challenge, our class-type options will be as follows:
DANCE: (7 options)
* ZUMBA (Mondays, 6:45p @ OPERS DNC)
* ZUMBA (Tuesdays, 5:15p @ OPERS MPR)
* WORLDANZ (Tuesdays, 7:45p @ OPERS DNC)
* ZUMBA (Wednesdays, 8:00p @ OPERS DNC)
* WORLDANZ (Thursdays, 7:45p @ OPERS DNC)
* ZUMBA (Fridays, 5:30p @ OPERS DNC)
* WORLDANZ BOOTCAMP (Saturdays, 12:45p @ OPERS DNC)
CARDIO: (6 options)
* CARDIO KICKBOXING (Mondays, 5:30p @ OPERS MPR)
* CARDIO KICKBOXING (Wednesays, 6:45p @ OPERS MPR)
* CARDIO SCULPT (Thursdays, 5:15p @ OPERS MPR)
* CARDIO KICKBOXING (Fridays, 7:30a @ OPERS MPR)
* TABATA BOOTCAMP (Saturdays, 10:15a @ OPERS MPR)
* CARDIO KICKBOXING (Sundays, 11:30a @ OPERS MPR)
STRETCH: (8 options)
* YOGA (All Levels) (Mondays, 7:30a @ DEL)
* IYENGAR YOGA (Mondays, 12:00p @ NAM)
* VINYASA YOGA (Tuesdays, 6:30p @ OPERS MAS)
* IYENGAR YOGA (Wednesdays, 12:00p @ NAM)
* SUNSET YOGA (Wednesdays, 5:30p @ DEL)
* VINYASA YOGA (Thursdays, 6:30p @ OPERS MAS)
* FLOW YOGA (Fridays, 12:00p @ OPERS MAS)
* YOGA (All-Levels) (Fridays, 12:00p @ DEL)
STRENGTH: (9 options)
* CIRCUIT XPRESS (Mondays, 12:10p @ OPERS MPS)
* CORE-YOGA FUSION (Mondays, 8:00p @ OPERS ACT)
* FIT BARRE (Tuesdays, 12:00p @ OPERS MPR)
* PILATES (All-Levels) (Tuesdays, 12:00p @ DEL)
* CIRCUIT XPRESS (Wednesdays, 12:10p @ OPERS MPR)
* FIT BARRE (Thursdays, 12:00p @ OPERS MPR)
* PILATES (All Levels) (Thursdays, 12:00p @ DEL)
* CIRCUIT XPRESS (Fridays, 12:10p @ OPERS MPR)
* CORE-YOGA FUSION (Saturdays, 11:30a @ OPERS MPR)
So sign-up for the GX Cross-Training Challenge now! It'll be a fun and easy way to improve your fitness and maybe even with some great prizes, and maybe you'll find a new favorite class in the process!