Today our American friends gather to be a public witness for life at the largest pro-life rally in the world, the 44th March for Life in Washington.
These are exciting times on the life front. Within the past week, President Trump signed an executive order banning government funding of foreign abortions and the House of Representatives voted to ban taxpayer funding of abortion.
In light of this we are anticipating that this will be the most attended, most impactful U.S. March for Life yet.
There are a few things we can do to support the event as it happens from 11:45am-3:30pm:
Please take to social media and use the hashtags #marchforlife and #whywemarch.
Please also join us in praying:
▪ For an incredible, record-breaking turn out to the event, blowing last Saturday’s "March for Women" out of the water!
▪ For the protection and safety of all participants, security, speakers, etc.,
▪ That the plans of protesters or those intending to cause trouble are foiled,
▪ For truthful and unbiased reporting in the media, both U.S. and Canadian,
▪ That the hearts and minds of Government officials and those witnessing would be impacted and forever changed.
Don't forget to save the date for Canada's March for Life on May 11th, 2017. We will see you there!