Empower our readers to become a better version of themselves by evaluating and educating them on the greatest services and products available. We want to help them live better lives by exceeding their physical, emotional, and financial needs with products and services that are focused on helping them succeed in becoming a better version of themselves.
To say this is the best opportunity out there for brands like yours is an understatement. We recently completed our first gift guide. We had 30+ bloggers donate side bar advertising and their power on social media to harness the most cost effective advertising available.
Mission Giveaway is a well-known weekly event that partners bloggers with brands that care about their buyers. We unite influential bloggers with brands to give back. The Mission Giveaway is an event that is so popular it is sold out months in advance. We decided again to revolutionize the way brands partner with bloggers in a comprehensive gift guide aimed to again partner a wide variety of bloggers that work as a cohesive team with the brands they love. We offer these opportunities because we want the best for our readers.
Get Your Product Seen in Mission Giveaway's New Year, New You
Here's what the New Year, New You Product Guide offers:
1) You will receive 1 authentic product review on your Mission Giveaway Team Member’s Blog.
2) The review will be linked up and the image for the review will appear on the gift guide page on all of the participating blog sites. Here's an example: 2013 Holiday Gift Guide.
3) A 300x250 image of your product will appear in a rotating ad on all participating blog sites. The image will be linked to the Product Guide.
4) You have three options to participate.
Option 1: Inclusion in the guide, 300x250 rotating ad, and authentic product review.
Cost $250 and product to review
Option 2: Inclusion in the guide, 300x250 rotating ad, authentic product review, and review pinned to Madame Deals Media Pinterest Board.
Cost: $300 and a product to review
Option 3: Inclusion in the guide, 300x250 rotating ad, authentic product review, review pinned to Madame Deals Media Pinterest Board plus participation in a 10 day giveaway event.
Cost: $350 and a product to review
NOW Available!!! This is based on the feedback of our thrilled clients...
If you select the $350 option. You can also hire bloggers for an additional $30 each to provide authentic product reviews on their site. You will have to provide the product. This is amazing if you are rolling out a new product or you have a product that you are working to build SEO. Here's an example on the value... One blog usually charges between $100- $350 per authentic review!
Product Review ideas:
Toys/gifts you wanted for Christmas but didn't get, Health, Fitness, Valentine's Day, etc.
Payment can be made via PayPal. An invoice will be sent for your total due. There will be 3.2% of total due added to cover PayPal fees.
The New Year, New You guide will be displayed and promoted January 1- March 31. You can join anytime but the sooner the better! Your ad will appear in the order it is received. Yes, the time is now to appear on 30 sites for less than it would cost to appear on one site for a month. We can't believe the deal we are offering either. We will see you in the guide which is displayed on the following amazing sites.
The gift guide will appear on the following 30 sites:
Madame Deals, Mom Does Reviews ,Frugal Fanatic, Cassandra M's Place, Saving You Dinero, Donna's Deals and More, Couponing to be Debt Free, Making of a Mom, Coupons For Your Family, Coupon Nurse, Jenn Unplugged, Plum Crazy About Coupons, Krazy Coupon Club ,Simply Sherryl, Blogging Mom of 4, My Dairy-Free Gluten-Free Life, Gone Klippin' Krazy, Utah Coupon Deals, Enchanted Savings, CouponWAHM, Sweeping The USA, Family, Love and Other Stuff, Me and my handful ,This Roller Coaster Called Life, St Augustine Qpon Posse, Review Dad, This N That with Olivia, This Manly Dad, Vacation Maybe, My Unentitled Life
1) Can I pay to have multiple items reviewed and featured? Yes
2) Can I create my own image? Yes
3) Who will see this? All readers of our participating bloggers
4) Can I pay for additional services beyond what you are offering? Yes, please communicate with your Mission Giveaway team member to discuss additional social media exposure on twitter, Facebook, Google+, and Pinterest.
5) What if I want a video review? Ask your Mission Giveaway Team Member