About the Journal
In Silico Biology is a scientific research journal for the advancement of computational models and simulations in studies of complex biological phenomena. We publish peer-reviewed leading-edge biological, biomedical and biotechnological research in which computer-based (i.e., "in silico") modeling and analysis tools are developed and applied to generate new knowledge about biological systems dynamics, their design and control and their evolution.
Studies published in In Silico Biology generally use mechanistic models to gain quantitative insights into molecular processes regulatory networks, cell physiology and morphology, tissue dynamics and organ systems. Specific areas of interest include signal transduction and information processing, gene expression and gene regulatory networks, metabolism, differentiation and morphogenesis, among others.
Submission of Papers
Authors are requested to submit their manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org. For detailed instructions to authors, check our website www.insilicobiologyjournal.com/submission-of-manuscript.
* Dennis Bray, University of Cambridge, UK
* Roland Eils, University of Heidelberg, Germany
* Hiroaki Kitano, The Systems Biology Institute, Japan
* Michael Mackey, McGill University, Canada
* John Tyson, Virginia Tech, USA
* Hans Westerhoff, University of Manchester, UK
* Mads Kaern, University of Ottawa, Canada
For the complete Editorial Board, visit our website: www.insilicobiologyjournal.com/editorial-board.